Saturday 6 January 2018

Evaluation Q2 plan

To ensure I reached the maximum best of the evaluation question set, we sat down with our teacher and ensured we understood the meaning of the requirements for each question. This included analysing all questions asked and coming up with the best format to answer the question in. I decided to choose to go with an Emaze as this would allow me to produce an interactive presentation that included images, symbols and gifs which represented specific parts of a video that I would refer to throughout.
This format worked efficiently as I managed to include all the information I required and presented it in an organised format. This technology I was also familiar too therefore it did not make the process a struggle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video